Saturday, November 8, 2014

Deconstructing Songs: Jaani Dushman Ek Anokhi Kahani

It is Friday evening and I am back.  I wanted to write a normal blog in between but I just got little too tied up.  Was traveling last two days in godforsaken Naliya - but I saw wind farm of Suzlon and that was amazing.  I LOVE TECHNOLOGY! Even more if it is green technology.  The roads were great, and thankfully, Vodafone network was also pretty decent.  About time we find a solution where batteries get charged at will, though.

Anyway, so this weekend, we have a Jaani Dushman track playing for you.  Jaani Dushman is a wonderful movie.  Once when I was a kid my dad saw me watch this movie and scolded me for watching movies that may spoil my imagination.  Not sure if he thought I'll start believing in such stuff.  But then he also brought me up believing in God, who could be as imaginary as you and I are real.

I must not blaspheme.

Anyway, so iMovies needs an update and I don't have the patience for it right now, hence even though I had initially planned I'll edit both the videos together, I am losing out on patience there.

So, first is the song in question.  Watch it in its totality.



And here's my deconstruction of the same. Excuse me, I'm just a little tired tonight.

 

Have fun, you guys. Also, here's the whole movie, in case anyone wants to check it out. (first few minutes of the movie are phenomenal)

 

No comments: