Friday, August 29, 2014

Home Alone Diaries

So my parents are visiting sister in Bangalore.  They are returning on Sunday and I still have the weekend by myself to enjoy my freedom.

Which includes watching whatever the shit I want to watch on TV.  Especially since I am not made to sit through Sasural Simar Ka.  Former Balika Vadhu, the girl-woman Avika Gor, needs one tight slap for acting at least 10 years older than she is.

Anyway, I digress.

Best part is, the upcoming weekend.  I have no idea what I want to do over the weekend starting tonight.

It has been a while since I went out for a coffee by myself.  But then, since I am home alone, I can always make myself a cup of coffee and drink it, which will be a coffee date with myself.  But that's no fun. Because if I go to this Zen cafe next to Sundervan (I love leaving my online footprints in the hopes that my secret admirer will bump into me someday) (and also because it is my favourite hangout spot) I will at least see some faces.  I may not like many people, but I do like being surrounded by people.  And then there are many others like me who keep visiting that place - a lot of times on their own. It's like a den for the #ForeverAlones who like being by themselves.

But I will go to Zen tonight.. right after office, I think. Maybe I should take my Mac to office today (see how strategically I included how I have a Mac? Because it is such a pretty device, it should be talked about) so I can sit at Zen and write the manuscript of the next best seller.

There is no excitement in life in general.  No adrenaline rush. There has to be something thrilling, which could potentially put your life in danger, but then you survive because if my life cannot be a romantic comedy, it could at least be a thriller, right?

I am almost hoping for something to happen.  Because life is boring.  And boring is just boring.

On that note, I'll make a move, CID episode is running on Sony right now. OMG EXCAAAAAITE.

No comments: