Friday, October 17, 2014

Video Blog: Deconstructing Songs

Hi!

So I decided to start a video blog.  Because I am kind of awesome like that, and because I have nothing better to do on a Friday evening because I am #ForeverAlone and why not spread the awesomeness around.

Since it is my first entry, please be kind. I know there is a lot of scope for improvement and it doesn't essentially deconstruct the song in the way it should, but mah blog mah rulz.




This is the first song I've decided to deconstruct. Listen to what I have to say.




PS: Did you see the fan behind me?

1 comment:

Reshma said...

Why is there no comment on this post ?? :) I mean, you made my day....Nirwa...for this 1st of many VBlogs to come!!

Smiled throughout and LoLed hard when you said "I love my family"...followed by your funny GRIN :D :)) :))

Keep the joy coming.....this world needs your sweetness and funny ways that make people laugh :)

God bless you, sweetheart :)