Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Moving on and starting over

I think this is what I need to do.  Moving on with life could happen if I just leave this place and start all over.  New place, new people, new job.

Like closing a chapter in my life so I can finally move on to better things.  Not that I'm sad in any way. (well, maybe a little, for all the rejections and abandonments I've had over time, but I'm willing to believe that the 7 1/2 shani dasha just got over and better things are stored in for me.)

How do I go about it, though? I don't even know where to begin my search.  I don't have the courage to quit my job, buy a one way ticket to another country and start over.  I am too scared of not knowing what I'll do, or how will I sustain myself without a job on hand.  Like really, how do you move to a new place and not know how you're going to pay your rent and bills?

The idea is a very romantic one - very filmy.  To be able to do it.

I want to do it.

But I'm realistic in a way.  I need to know there will be some source of finance for me to do that.  So, how does it work!

Also, is there any way to get out of this #foreveralone cycle? Am I that weird that I scare away everyone?

1 comment:

Reshma said...

Take a loan out of your own Bank or Papa's bank and head out with a bit of planning :) There are a lot of "location based jobs" out there, and for an in-and-out creative & confident person like you, it's all the more easy to fund your travels (until you find *the place & the job* to settle down with). I can connect you to a friend who has done all that I said above. Lemme know :)

*Travelling reveals answers to many of our questions*