Monday, March 16, 2015

I've moved!


Hello, everyone!

Thank you for taking time out of your lives to come here and read what I have to say. I never made any sense and I still don't make any sense.

But thank you to all those who've read, commented and reached out via emails (sometimes, not all of you write to me, and I wonder why! I'd love to hear from you).

But now I've moved to my own domain. :D YES YES! :D

http://nirwamehta.in :) change your bookmarks! :) 

I'll continue to be awesome even there! :D 

This blog shall be here, but I don't think it will be updated on a regular basis. 

I'm still playing around with the new website and some things may not work.. and if you find any glitches, let me know! 

Thank you for your love and support, even if it was just reading the blog silently. :)

*HUGS*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Excellent point of the real estate market of India thats very good thanks. Paarth Aadyant

App Development Company Delhi said...

very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

Godrej said...

Living in a dream home is like experiencing heavenly bliss and Godrej South Estate Okhla offers just the same to its investors. Designed meticulously in liaison with Vaastu Shastra, this residential property is segregated into 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments in different sizes.


At Godrej South Estate Okhla Indeed, the price range of 2BHK is between Rs. 2.75 to 3 crore; while, 2BHK apartment having service room would cost around Rs. 4.25 to Rs. 4.75, 3BHK apartment will cost Rs. 5 to Rs. 5.50 crore and a 4BHK apartment are priced between Rs. 7.25 to 7.75 crore.

Smart world said...

Smart World Floors 89 Low Rise Floors in Sector 89 Gurgaon is the love child of this exclusive business between art and architecture. Wake up to endless viewing corridors with premium low-rise apartments on one side and Aravallis on the other. Smart World Developers Low Rise Sector 89 is not just an expression; it’s a unique way of life. It’s the sign of a life extraordinary. Amidst the world’s premium luxuries skillfully chosen to complement a stylish and perfect lifestyle.