Friday, February 1, 2013

What's In My Bag?

Always wondered what treasure does a girl's bag hold? The secret is out now. We carry our world with us.  The right side of the picture is empty because it previously contained tons of receipts, which I was too ashamed to put up online, and are resting peacefully in the dustbin.  Some were even a year old. :| Also missing is one number Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate which I consumed few minutes back as a reward for cleaning up my bag.  And the money is not from the wallet, but it was found in pockets of the bag. :| And instead of putting it back in the wallet, put it back in the same pockets it came from. I like the familiarity of chaos in my bag. <3 p="">
What does your bag contain?

What's in my bag?

1 comment:

call center solution said...

Nice post thanks for sharing this. India's Top Call Center Software.
Improve Your Productivity with Our Best Call Center Software. Get Easy Setup, Integration & Upgrade. 1000+ Happy Clients