Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Rant

Know how I have always said how I want signs from the Universe on how things are going to be.  Or maybe some sort of background music or things going in slow motion to know something important is just around the corner?

Well, signs from the universe suck.  There is no such thing.  And I have always, always been wrong about them.

So, I have decided, no more looking out for signs or trying to read and interpret subtleties in people's words and actions.  Because, evidently, I'm invariably wrong.  Especially when I feel very strongly about something/someone.

So, here's deciding not to have any more expectations from anyone.  Or the fucking universe for that matter.  And I don't believe in myself anyway, so that is one expectation less.

Anyway, this is just a rant because I am really, really furious.

And since I am not gonna believe in things unless I see any explicit evidence in front of me, I shall refrain from talking about any kind of progress in my life till it actually happens. 

Okay, rant over.

No comments: