Saturday, January 10, 2015

How to annoy me little less

Disclaimer: This is a rant. Trying hard to be generic and avoiding particular issues because I feel like it. (yea, I may generally need to cry a little and a hug and a nice cup of coffee and I'll be fine - no, nothing wrong, just pissed at the rest of the world)

Last few days, my bullshit tolerance has come down drastically and I am not proud of that.  I am usually cool as cucumber but then as they say, you do not want to anger a patient person.

Having said that, let's be clear - stop being stupid.  No, really.  It is really not that difficult. Please stop being stupid and bullshitting.  I am a nonviolent person.  I do not harm anyone.  But when you display your stupidity in all majesty, I have to try too hard not to punch you in your face.  This makes me cry.  YOUR stupidity makes me want to cry.  This is not a good thing.

Okay, this is mostly about people being insanely stupid but since I cannot say specific incidents (without risking giving away their identity, mostly because I am not into public shaming. It is not my duty to reduce stupidity quotient of the entire world)

Anyway, people also need to appreciate small gestures people do for them.  Instead of telling me then and there what else should I have done.. and how I could have done it better (which I did without you telling me I should because you are my dad GRRRR I HAD DECIDED I WONT GET INTO SPECIFICS BUT TOO HARD TO RESIST THIS ONE) Just for once say thanks and that you are proud of me. GRRRR GRRRRRRR.

Okay, rant over.

Not really, but if I go on, I will end up saying way more - and never say things when you are upset. OMG. I need to get dressed too.

Ok, need a hug. :(

No comments: